It's a Perfect Year of the Dog!
LunarFest returns to the newly renovated Vancouver Art Gallery Plaza February 24-25 from 11am to 6 pm. From meeting a giant husky to chasing the moon in the "Moon Crawl", you and your family are about to experience the most memorable Year of the Dog ever!
Special Opening Event Activities
Saturday, February 24 from 11am to 12pm:
- Reveal the "Who's Leashed!" exhibit
- Launch the Lanterns of Blessings by over 300 Vancouver school children & Members of Members of Vancouver Canucks
- Play Moon Crawl in a SUPERSIZED Ball Pit
- Miss Chinese Vancouver New Year Greetig
- Lots of arts & crafts for the Dog Year
- The first 200 people to enter the opening event will have a chance to go home with a LunarFest pet (limited quantity)
Other weekend activities include:
- Japanese and Taiwanese Fortune Telling
- A variety of Lunar Eats
- Meet a Giant Inflatable Husky
- Take part in a Japanese Tea Ceremony
- Watch a Calligraphy Demo
- And more!
Admission is FREE for all friends - whether two-legged or four!
See complete event details.